day # 1 of being grateful

Everyday of November until Thanksgiving, I want to mention or quickly post something I am grateful for everyday. I love doing things like this because it is good to be reminded everyday to "count your many blessings".

Today, I am grateful for my family. I want to start out with one of the greatest blessings in the book. My Moser family who birthed me, raised me, fed me, disciplined (when necessary) me, taught me how to have fun and be a good person, who laughed with me, cried with me and listened to me cry. I am grateful for my parents who have always been my best of friends and taught me what parents do and who they are. For my brothers whom I have always loved over-protectively and who taught me lots (only with the help of our mom) about what being a mother is. For my Moser and Autentico grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins whom I owe much of who I am.


My White family who took me in as their own even when Zach and I had first started dating. Who have fed me soooo many incredible Sunday (along with every other day of the week) dinners, introduced me to some of the most classic films like What About Bob, encouraged me when I changed my major and so many other amazing things. For my new brothers and sisters because you can never have to many of those, especially when they are as amazing as mine. For giving me THE most adorable nieces and nephews in the world. For the amazing aunts and uncles and cousins whom I love so much. And of course, for giving me Zachary.

My own little Zach-and-me family. I love our own little two-man family. Given, we are very excited for when we decide to expand our family but for now we are loving our time to get to know each other better. I love Zachary for all that he is and way too many reasons to list. He is my best friend, he is my person, my favorite, my love, the future-father-of-my-children. He snuggles with me in the earlier hours of the morning which is like my all-time-favorite thing. He does the dishes when I don't feel like it. He dances with me when I want to dance. He is incredible & I love him.

I am so grateful for family and for the fact that I can be with them for forever! I love you all family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay