bumpdate: 24 weeks


How Far Along? 
24 weeks along, today!
Maternity Clothes? 
Honestly, so far I really only have 3 pairs of maternity pants and one maternity dress (that I know many other people who are not pregnant own, ha!). So yes and no but I'm quickly running out of options.
 Sleep?
I really like sleep. A few weeks ago, I got a body pillow from Bed, Bath and Beyond with a gift card we had and it's been AMAZING! I sleep a lot better with it but I still get up at least twice to pee during the night.
Notable pregnancy moments?
At the doctor I found out she is sitting upright, like me with her feet down below (kicking my bladder) and her head up high by my lungs. Nothing to worry about right now, but we will keep it monitored.
 Movement?
Quite a bit! She moves sporadically throughout the day and pretty frequently, but there are still many quiet moments, too! 
Gender: Sugar and Spice! GIRL!
Food Cravings?
Gosh, everything? Haha. Specifically mozzarella sticks, homemade chocolate chip cookies and french fries.
Morning Sickness?
Sometimes, I will wake up and feel nauseous very briefly but then not again for the rest of the day.
Symptoms?
Lower back pain! UGH! This one sucks. If I am up doing something for too long, I will have to take a break and sit for a while before I can resume the task. Also, gas pain: I hate you.
Looking forward to?
Getting in the OBGYN and figuring everything out within the next few appointments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay