cheesecake factory date

Aren't wedding gift cards just the best? Thanks to my Morris family down in Houston, TX we were given a gift card to one of my faaaaavorite restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory! Yuuuum, I just love it there. Good food, amazing dessert, but unfortunately some pretty pricey prices. Luckily on top of the gift card from the Morris', my sweet parents sent us a little care package/card in the mail a few weeks back that happened to include some awesome gift cards one of which was the cheesecake factory! Yes! So obviously, this was a sign for us to go take a little trip to the nearest Cheesecake factory.
Look how happy with his first piece of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! ^^

Since Zach had never been (I KNOW, RIGHT? Poor guy), we decided that we wanted to go soon but had no deadline or specific date in mind. Today we got home from school and Zach paused before getting out of the car, looked at me and said, "Let's go to the Cheesecake factory for dinner." We then debated as to wether we wanted to go today or another day. Ultimately, we ended up playing that game where Zach holds a finger up behind his back and I choose either 0 or 1 to decide wether we should stay or go. Well, we won the game and within minutes were off!

The closest C.F. restaurant is in Murray which is a nice 40-45 minute drive away but it seemed like a short drive with my best friend. We talked and whistled songs with each other which caused the time to just fly by. We got there and for a Monday it was pretty busy! We waited for about 15 minutes and were seated. Our appetizer? Fried Macaroni and Cheese. What. Yes, you read that right. Here is the picture from their website (all pictures of the food are form the Cheesecake Factory website):
HEAVENLY. They were sooo yummy and that creamy marinara sauce could not have been creamier or yummier. For my meal, I got their Chicken and Biscuits meal which was chicken and their homemade secret recipe for dang good biscuits with gravy, mashed potatoes and veggies. What the delicious?! MAN! It was aaaamazing and I was very happy with my decision. I even got to bring a lot of it home! That's the best. 
Chicken and Biscuits ^^

Zachary ordered the Chicken Madiera which is basically chicken with mozzarella cheese melted on top and mushrooms with mashed potatoes and asparagus. His was really yummy too, but I mean what isn't yummy at that place?? He loved his meal and almost ate all of it but decided he really wanted to save a little for later. Smart man. 
Chicken Madeira ^^

We were really really reeeeaaaally happy! The service was awesome and the food was incredible. Of course, for dessert we took some cheesecake to-go. I chose Snicker's Bar Chunks and Zach chose Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore. Oh my yum. We were so full that we walked around the mall a bit, admiring the lego sculptures which were pretty amazing. They were all of historical sites in America and Zach loved walking around and studying them. Once we got home, we enjoyed our Cheesecake. I normally am NOT a fan of Mondays but date night + my main man + delicious food + cheesecake = a pretty dang good Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay