snowbird: summer 2015

There's a ski resort up in the beautiful Little Cottonwood Canyon that is world renowned for their snow in the wintertime. Well, I think they should be world renowned for the summer, too. Almost two years ago, this October, I had my first encounter with this magical place in the mountains. Zach invited me to, first, go with his family down to Saint George where I met his oldest brother + his family. He also invited me up to Snowbird with his family. Being a native Californian, I thought Snowbird was a city in Utah (hahaha; I actually looked up "Snowbird, UT on the iPhone weather app) and I had no idea what it would be like. 
Not only is it a beautiful place, but it is also the place Zachary told me he loves me so it gets a 10/5 stars from me. Zach's parents have a time share with the resort so they go multiple times a year and I love every opportunity we get to go with them. This summer was super fun with almost all of Zach's immediate family! We got to spend lots of time with our nieces and nephews, swam a bunch and hung out with our family. I can't believe my last semester of classes starts in less than a month but I'm grateful for this summer because it's been wonderful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay