the moser's visit utah

Over conference weekend, my family came on out to the great Beehive state and it was so fun! I always love getting to see my family so having them out for a few days was so great. We hiked, went to the BYU v UCONN football game, attended the Saturday afternoon session of LDS General Conference and spent lots of time in one another's company. It was a wonderful weekend!
 ^^ Hiking to Stewart falls + accidentally all wearing grey

 ^^ How our selfies normally go: Me smiling and Zach telling me to stop




 ^^ Love my sweet mama!



 ^ Conference in the Conference center first timers!

 ^^ Family selfie trying to get the temple.
 ^^ NO BIG FREAKIN DEAL EXCEPT IT WAS BUT I MET STEPHANIE NIELSON
I loved all the time I was able to spend with my family. It can be hard living so far away from them but the time I do get to spend with them is always cherished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay