bryce canyon trip

When school ended at the end of April, I made it a goal for myself to do fun things while I was on a break before Summer term started in June. We did lots of fun things before Zach's internship and then when he started going to work everyday (all day, pretty much) I started doing things by myself! I went to Riverside for a week and just got home from my week trip home to California.

In between that time, my awesome sis-in-law + bro-in-law, Laurel + Phil, asked me if I wanted to accompany them on a short overnight trip down to the beautiful Bryce Canyon. And beautiful doesn't even begin to cover it. I had a blast riding backseat with my buddy Simon. We had laughing attacks with each other, made chomping noises at each other and just had fun in our little backseat world.
Right when we got there, we caught a shuttle out to one of the hiking trails and began what would be one of the most beautiful hikes I have ever been on. Just absolutely gorgeous. Here are a few pics from our hike.




We then finished our hike (a little tired, I might add) and found a place to eat in the small town of Tropic, Utah. We got some yummy burgers and fish + chips then made our way over to our hotel. We had a fun night chillin (letting our bodies take a rest) watching game shows on T.V. and played a few rousing rounds of Bananagrams. The next day we took a really cool tour of some of the prettiest spots in Bryce Canyon. It was beautiful and good because most of it we sat in the bus. I was a very happy camper about that haha.

^^ a sad Simon :( ^^
It was a short trip but it was so, so fun + incredibly beautiful and I am grateful Phil and Laurel let me tag along. P.S. Please don't move? Kaygreatthanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay