counting down.

I love countdowns. Especially when it's right around finals and right before Christmas. Currently, I have a countdown for a few different events which include...
  • 2 finals left
  • 3 days until Zach and I have our own little Christmas- just the two of us
  • 4 days until we fly home (my home) for our #CaliforniaChristmas and get to be out there partying it up with my family for two whole weeks!
  • 10 days until Christmas! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
I tend to resort to using countdowns when my stress levels rise (finals) and all I can (finals) think about is (finals) upcoming tasks to overcome like, hm I don't know maybe, finals. I, like every other sane college student, intensely dislike finals. And I mean, I like when it's not too crazy and stressful preparing for a bunch of tests but usually it is solely studying for and preparing for a bunch of tests which is so not fun.

I am very excited for when my finals are over, but for now I can't think about that too much or I will loose all sense of focus (which obviously is already fading, as I am here writing a blog post) and dedication to my studies. (haha, yeah right.) To further prove my point, here are some fun pics of my man and I... Studying... For finals...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay