yosemite

You guys. Go to Yosemite ASAP because, wow, it is beautiful. Zach mentioned that he really wanted to go (in fact, he said it was one of his greatest dreams) so we decided to make a day trip out of it. People said we were crazy for trying to go all in one day, but we are now home tired but very pleased with our day trip to Yosemite National Park.

Zach was incredibly excited and I was extremely tired (since we got up at 5:45 AM to leave) but it was TOTALLY worth it. Absolutely beautiful. I am super grateful to have Zach as my eternal companion and adventure buddy. Even though I was sort of grouchy/car sick/hangry, he remained positive, cheerful and loving towards me. I don't deserve him but am so happy to have him. It was a great day.

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD, MAY BECOME OVERWHELMING BUT WORTH IT
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay