oh, this time of the year

The change from September to October is one of the most significant changes of the year. It's when summer really changes into fall, when people put a pumpkin or two on their porch, when the leaves color change is in full swing and when Mr. White + myself are reminded of the time which we fell in love, 2 years ago now. 

It was the month we told each other "I love you" + the month our relationship changed for the best, just like the leaves on the trees. Ah, how I LOVE fall! I have a feeling this fall will be extra wonderful. Especially with the White family tradition of homemade donuts on Halloween + watching Halloween movies, too. I can't wait.

Bring on the cooler weather, sweaters, boots, scarves, hot chocolate, pumpkins and candy! We love you, fall!

A recent event was that we got some sweet pictures taken of us by one of our favorite photographers ever, Madi Larsen, and here students. She is THE best. We love her + that she is willing to share her talents check out her blog (contact her, I know you wanna!) here.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay