a trip to a punkin' patch

Today, Z + I met up with some of our very good friends to make a little double date goodness happen. We went to a darling little pumpkin patch in west Orem and strolled around picking our pumpkins and tossing husks of corn through wooden boards with holes cut out. It was a great time + we love the pumpkins we picked. I love getting to hang out with the Rumsey's for many reasons and obvious reasons, too. Some of those reasons include: Jenna is one of my best friends, and she is also pregnant and really cute (she was also cute when she was not pregnant), Corbin + Zach have been friends since they were in jr./high school and are so fun together (they laugh non-stop), they always show us good places to eat and great films (Troll 2, make your life better +check it out), etc. etc. We are lucky to have friends like them.

 ^ okay, seriously?! How cute is this bump?!

 ^ Zach + Corb as gourds 
 ^ I asked Z if he wanted a photo with these giant pumpkins and as he sat down he said, "Probably." good.
 ^ It will be sad to not live next to these beauties one day (PhD school is in our future.. someday)
After we got some dinner together, Zach and I had a date with two of the sweetest, cutest little girls we know. The Pratt's were in our ward for the majority of the time we have been in this ward. We were sad when they moved out, but are always happy to see them again and babysit. I have always loved babysitting. When I was in high school, the majority of my weekends were spent babysitting + I loved every second of it. Now, I get to do it with my sweetheart which is even better. We especially love the Pratt girls because, hello, they are absolutely darling. 
 ^ Here is a cute photo of Hazel + Zach. She is SO SO SO cute. The first Sunday in our ward I saw here and was said to Z, "I think that's the cutest baby I have ever seen" haha! Her big blue eyes, curly blonde hair and chubby little legs are quite the combo. Plus, she's so sweet and we love chatting with her.
 Also, I made a thing! I edited one of the photos from the pumpkin patch and wanted to share because I like it. Feel free to save and make it your phone background. It is on mine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

Our Hospital Stay