a happy list: 3

Babies. Babies babies babies. Ah, I love them! When we moved into Wymount we didn't have any neighbors and loved it. Then we had an awesome family move in next door and loved it even more. The Valentine's no longer live next door, which is very sad, but live only a short 20 minutes away in Santaquin. Jake + Jess are the very best and we love them, their cute little 1 year old gal Addison and brand new baby boy Cohen. Today has been very, very rainy (which could make it on the happy list all by itself) so I loved getting a surprise text from Jess saying that Jake was in class + the car was being sketchy so she came over! Yay for me because I got to meet new baby boy and he is THE sweetest. I want to hold him forever!


---------------

I have been on an online shopping kick lately and in preparation for the new school year have ordered some new clothes. One of my favorite families from back home are LulaRoe ladies and sell the cutest clothes EVER! I got my package today with these leggings as well as an Olive colored Irma top. SOFTEST leggings EVER. I love love love this outfit already. And yes, I am still wearing it.

---------------

Last night, I ate lunch/dinner at mom + dad White's where we had Grown-up Grilled Cheese and that made me (and my tummy) very, very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harper May White: birth story

kindness is the essence of greatness